Saturday, May 17, 2014

// // 3 comments

Best Fathers Day Poems From Kids 2014

Oops
Fathers Day Poems From Kids,Best Fathers Day Poems,Fathers Day Poem For Kids,Fathers Day Poem,Fathers Day Poems For Children

Kids love Singing Song and reciting poems and this is why today we are here with some of the Fathers Day Poems From Kids which you can recite to your friends and father on this great occasion.You can read some of the other Happy Fathers Day Poems or Funny Fathers Day Poems.If you don't want something long you can try some short Mothers Day Poems.
Best Fathers Day Poems From Kids

Mothers Day just passed and its the time for Fathers day and we will do something special for our Father too on the day.You can gift him some electronics or some Nike Shoes from the Fathers Day Gift Ideas.If you want some suggestion or advices feel free to ask in comments.If you have some Fathers Day Poems From Kids feel free to share with us in comments.

Fathers Day Poems From Kids and Fathers Day Poems For Children are easily available on Internet and we just collected them at a single place.You and your Father and parents will surely like it and you can recite it to them.

Best Fathers Day Poems From Kids 2014

The greatest gift I ever had
Came from God,
and I call him Dad!
Happy Fathers Day, Dad
Daddy, I love you
For all that you do.
I'll kiss you and hug you
'Cause you love me, too.
You feed me and need me
To teach you to play,
So smile 'cause I love you
On this Father's Day.
I find myself wondering...
Did I give you your due..
For all that you've done for me
Did I ever thank you?

For all of my childhood memories
For helping me deal with life's stresses
For helping me accept my defeats
And celebrate my successes?

Or for teaching me the value of hard work,
Good judgement, courage, and being true
The laughter, smiles, and quiet times we've shared
Did I ever thank you?

If I have forgotten, I'm thanking you now
You taught me right from wrong....
I hope you know how much you're loved and appreciated
I hope you, instinctively, knew it all along.

Happy Fathers' Day, Dad
It's Fathers Day, the perfect time
To let you know how grateful I am
For everything you do
I Love You Dad
Thank you, Dad
Thank you, Dad
Thanks for loving me.
Hugs and kisses, hugs and kisses,
Comes to you from me.
Thank you, Dad
Thank you, Dad
You are such a friend.
On this day I'd like to say,
On you I can depend.
As a child you walked before me,
To lead by example.
As a teenager you walked behind me
Looking out for my back and being there when I needed you.
As an adult you walk beside me
So that, as two friends, we can enjoy life together..
Happy Fathers Day, Dad
May your Father's Day be
Like being five up
Winning the league
And the F A Cup
Champions of Europe
Thrown in for good measure
While the (Toffees) go down
Such Father's Day pleasure
Dream on Dad
Enjoy your day
Dad I'd like a car,

To drive all over town.

This riding the bus thing,

Is really getting me down.

I look at all my friends,

Driving down the street,

It's hard for me to look at them,

While I'm walking on my feet.

Which seem to hurt, more and more each day,

Especially when I hear,

A horn toot from behind me,

With laughter in the rear.

So you see, I need a car,

To help me save time,

Plus It's Fathers day,

It will be a good gift for you,

Not to have worry,

About me,

On your mind.

Happy Father's Day Dad!

This is what I've come to say,
I Welcome you this Father's Day.
I Welcome you with open arms
I Welcome you with great delight
I Welcome you with heart felt warmth
As we salute our fathers
With smiles bright!
My daddy is a hard worker,
With daily work to do.
I want to be like him,
And be a hard worker too.
I will do honest labor
It will make me a better man
And one day, when I'm all grownup
I'll say
I'm like my dad,
Yes,
I am.
When I was little,
My dad took me to the zoo,
He took me to some baseball games
And even fishing too.
Kite flying, roller blading, skate boarding
Go carts, basketball...
But most important of all
On my weekend visits with my dad
He came to be with me,
And not just call.
I think the nicest kind of flowers
To give dad on fathers day
Are just a bouquet of smiles
That you can give away!
I have some here I brought you.
Will you have just one or two?
Will you come closer?
For there's a kiss with those smiles
That I have just for you.
My dad is my best friend you know,
He's taught me many things.
He's taught me how to sing and dance,
He's taught me how to fly,
A remote powered airplane
High up in the sky.
He's taught me how to make a fist
To take up for myself.
He's taught me how to hammer wood
To build a bookshelf.
He's taught me how to cook and clean,
He's taught me many things.
My Dad is my best friend you know
He's taught me many things. 
So these were some of the best Fathers Day Poems For Kids and all of these have been picked up from Internet and am sure that you will surely like these.Keep visiting our blog on Funny Fathers Day Quotes and we will be coming with more on Fathers Day in upcoming blogs.
Happy Fathers Day

3 comments: