Saturday, May 17, 2014

// // Leave a Comment

Happy Fathers Day Poems 2014

Oops
Happy Fathers Day Poems,Mothers Day Love Poems,Funny Mothers Day Poems 2014,Mothers Day Poems From Daughters,Mothers Day 2014

Happy Fathers Day friends and hope all of you are doing well and I am sure you must be preparing for this great day from long time and am really happy about it.Fathers Day is a great day on which we try to do something great and special for our Father and Fathers Day 2014 is really special for us.Most of the sons prefer giving presents to their fathers and that is why we are here with some of the best Fathers Day Gift Ideas.
Happy Fathers Day Poems

Childrens love reciting poems to their Father and this is why we are here with some of the best Happy Mothers Day Poems that childrens can use on this special occassions.You can also try Funny Fathers Day Poems or Fathers Day Poems From Kids.It doesn't matter how old are you,you are a teenager or an adult a Father is father and everyone wants to do something great on this day so how can let this day pass without doing anything because we love our Dad more than anyone and we are going to make this day special for him and sing some of these Fathers Day Poems for him.

Your father will surely like these Fathers Day Poems as these all has been handpicked them from all over the Internet and am sure you will like it and some of them are funny too and some of them doesn't even make sense.So give these Happy Mothers Day Poems 2014 a try and let us know how did it went for you.

Happy Fathers Day Poems 2014

He never looks for praises
He's never one to boast
He just goes on quietly working
For those he loves the most
His dreams are seldom spoken
His wants are very few
And most of the time his worries
Will go unspoken too
He's there.... A firm foundation
Through all our storms of life
A sturdy hand to hold to
In times of stress and strife
A true friend we can turn to
When times are good or bad
One of our greatest blessings,
The man that we call Dad.

-------------------------------------------
When I scratched my knee,
Or if I bumped my head,.
When I was afraid of the dark,
Or that thing under my bed,
When I cried in the night,
Or even in the day,.
You were there for me,
To make it all okay.

You tickled my feet,
And laughed at all my jokes.
You taught me to believe,
In having high hopes.
You are my father
You did what you had to do.
But more than a father
You are my friend too.
You made everything good,
That was once bad.
I just want you to know
I love you Dad.

-------------------------------------------------
My dad is very special,
He's not just a dad but a friend;
For he knows where there is a Difference,
When one should start and the other end.

He's my dad when I need real guidance,
But if I need a pal for a while,
He's right there in each situation,
Not with just concern, but a smile.

Kids need someone like that,
To help them draw that line,
Between what is right and wrong.
Sometimes the difference is hard to define.

So I'd like to thank Dad for being there,
For helping me all the way.
And to all the Dads who stand by their kids,
God bless you this Father's Day.
-------------------------------------------------------
This world has seen many fathers
Who have performed many great and noble things.

Strengthened a nation,
Silenced fears,
Relieved suffering
And changed the course of history.

Yet the most great and noble father I have known
Lives within the walls of my own home.
He performs no extraordinary tasks,
No miraculous feats;
He just does what is right because
It is right.

He needs no adulation,
No praise or glory of men.
He just goes about doing good because
That is how it makes him feel.

But there are those that see his goodness.
They are his children.
Indeed, they may not always see
But they know
That this silent honor is what they will pass on
To their children.

They know that true greatness needs no praise
It is found in the day-to-day living of unwearied goodness
They have seen their father give.
Such goodness is truly a remarkable thing,
Far greater than any glory found in the annals of history.
For one day the child will say:
'He is my father'
And know it is an honor.

--------------------------------------------------------
I grew up like most kids,
Wishing to be like my dad,
No matter what he did,
Be it good or be it bad,

He worked so very hard,
Many miles he had to roam,
To provide for the family,
The ones he left at home,

All he ever wanted,
Was to give us the best,
But time at home without him,
Really put me to the test,

I never understood,
His absence far away,
'Till I became a man,
And walked the path his way,

I became a father,
Now I finally see,
You're the sole provider,
And no, it's not easy,

Now I've figured out,
What my father had went through,
He had to scream and shout,
For the things that I would do,

Everything he tried to teach,
I rebelled with every word,
I thought I knew better,
His words I never heard,

The reason for the wisdom,
We learn throughout the years,
So we can keep our children,
From shedding the same tears,

Dad, I'm very sorry,
For all I've put you through,
I've cried so much these last few days,
I'm scared of losing you,

You mean the world to me,
I feel like such a fool,
I'm a lucky man you see,
To have a Dad like you!

------------------------------------------------
Quiet as you are, I always knew
You were watching me, loving me, all the years through

Hard as it was at times, I am sure;
You were there for me, even when you felt like showing me the door

Through all of the years and the laughter and tears
I was happy to know there was a place I had no fears

That place was home with you and Mom,
where everything was safe and I could be calm

For years I was trouble, and for that I regret
A trillion million sorrys haven't covered it yet

I am all grown now, and have finally found my way
All that you've given me, I could never repay

Hopefully seeing that I'm safe and sound
And knowing the wonderful husband and life I found

Will make you rest easy, as you hadn't in the past, and you'll be happy in knowing that this time it will last

So on this day I celebrate you...
My wonderful Father and the greatest Dad too!!

--------------------------------------------------------
Here in my heart
my daddy will stay.
He nurtured and cared
he held me tight when I was scared.
my best friend my teacher in life
I saw the tears in my daddy's eyes
when I said I love you
I meant it so deeply
you always carried me to bed
whenever I got sleepy.
You tried to do my hair
and got it tangled every time
but I never cared
playing the guitar, strum at a time
while I danced around you
You never once sighed
I'm your little girl and I always will be
Even when I forty I'll still sit on your knee
This day is yours I want to say
I love you dearly! Happy Fathers Day

-------------------------------------------------
F.A.T.H.E.R.S.
“F” aithful.
“A” lways there.
“T” rustworthy.
“H” onoring.
“E” ver-loving.
“R” ighteous.
“S” upportive
-----------------------------------------------------
Happy Fathers Day Poems
Happy Fathers day means more
than have a happy day
It means i love you first of all
Then thanks for all you do
It means you mean a lot to me
and that I honor you.

----------------------------------------------------
Your arms are my shelter
Assuring me that it will be better
Your hand in my comfort
Lifting me up when I fall short.

Your voice make me strong
Teaching me what’s right and wrong
Your smile says it all
Father I love you more then all.
Happy Father’s Day !

--------------------------------------------------
God took the strength of a mountain,
The majesty of a tree,
The warmth of a summer sun,
The calm of a quiet sea,
The generous soul of nature,
The comforting arm of night,
The wisdom of the ages,
The power of the eagle's flight,
The joy of a morning in spring,
The faith of a mustard seed,
The patience of eternity,
The depth of a family need,
Then God combined these qualities,
When there was nothing more to add,
He knew His masterpiece was complete,
And so, He called it ... Dad
---------------------------------------------------
My dad and I-we think alike,
He knows just what I mean
Before I even say a word
He reads, well, in between.

My dad and I-we like to fish
Or build a model plane,

Or fix a broken chair or two
Or just a windowpane.

My dad and I-we know the score
Of every single game;
Sometimes he's really busy, too
But he takes me just the same.

My dad and I-we go swimming too,
Each year and sometimes twice.
My dad and I-we do everything;
My dad-he's really nice.

So these were some of the best Happy Mothers Day Poems For 2014 and I am sure you liked them and if you did don't forget to share these with your friends.Keep Visiting our blog on Happy Fathers Day Quotes and we will be coming with more interesting stuff on this great occasion.
Happy Fathers Day

0 comments:

Post a Comment