Saturday, May 17, 2014

// // 2 comments

Short Fathers Day Poems From Daughters 2014

Oops
Short Fathers Day Poems,Short Fathers Day Poems From Daughters,Fathers Day Poems From Daughters,Poems From Daughters,Fathers Day Poems 2014,Fathers Day Poems From Kids

Fathers day is near and as we promised in our earlier posts on our Happy Fathers Day Quotes blog we are here with some of the best and Short Fathers Day Poems From Daughters and we will be coming with Fathers Day Poems From Kids next and am sure you will love them all.

Fathers is a great day and Kids love to enjoy this day and like to go on picnic and have some fun with father and let him feel special too and sing him some songs as well as some Short Fathers Day poems and this is why today we are here with some of the best and Short Fathers Day Poems From Daughters For Dad.
Short Fathers Day Poems From Daughters

These are some of the best Poems and are handpicked and I know that some of them got long but believe me your Father will love these Poems and your effort to learn it and sing it for him.You can also try our Fathers Day Gifts Ideas and if you want something special in Poems you can try Funny Fathers Day Poems and make him and full family laugh and some emotional too.

Short Fathers Day Poems From Daughters 2014

F is for fearless,

My dad is that you know.

A is for all

The places that we go.

T is for talking,

He says, I do that much too much!

H is for happiness ,

He always gives me that in a bunch.

E is for enthusiastic ,

Maybe the longest word in the world.

I can barely say that word.

But I'm told, it is how I feel

Being Daddy's special little girl!

R is for

All these reasons,

He's the best dad in the world!

--------------------------------------------------
THANKS FOR THE CAR KEYS Fathers Day Poem


Thanks for the keys,

To the car Dad.

I filled the tank back up.

I stopped and had it washed and waxed.

Didn't spill any pop inside from my cup.


All eyes were definitely on me today.

As I rode around doing errands,

To help you and mom save time,

To show you that I'm caring.


I'm caring,

And responsible,

I'm gonna do my part,

To make our household run better.



Even when I can't get the keys to the car,

You'll always have the key to my heart.

------------------------------------------------------
Dad,

I may not say it often,

I may not say it loud,

I may not say it to you,

But I am,

Oh so proud.

I'm proud to have you

As my father.

I'm proud to have you,

As my friend.

Dad I'm glad,

I am your daughter.

I'll love ya til the end!

----------------------------------------

Sometimes I get so mad,

And even feel so sad

To think you may,

Love me less,

Because I am so bad.

I spill the milk.

I break a glass.

I lose your keys.

I talk too fast.

I burned my toast.

House full of smoke.

I tore your shirt.

I'm always playing in dirt.

But when I see you,

All my sadness,

Begins to melt away.

When you say,

Those magic words,

"How's Daddy's, Little Girl Today?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------
You may have thought I didn’t see,

Or that I hadn’t heard,

Life lessons that you taught to me,

But I got every word.

Perhaps you thought I missed it all,

And that we’d grow apart,

But Dad, I picked up everything,

It’s written on my heart.

Without you, Dad, I wouldn’t be

The person I am today;

You built a strong foundation

No one can take away.

I’ve grown up with your values,

And I’m very glad I did;

So here’s to you, dear father,

From your forever grateful king

  
 So these were some of the best and long as well as Short Fathers Day Poems From Daughters and am sure you all liked it and I know that Father is one of the most special person in the world and that's why I love him and am sure you all do and don't forget to go through these Happy Fathers Day Poems as well.
Happy Fathers Day

2 comments: