Friday, May 16, 2014

// // 1 comment

Funny Fathers Day Poems 2014

Oops
Funny Fathers Day Poems,Fathers Day Poems 2014,Inspiration Fathers Day Poems,Best And Funniest Fathers Day Poems,Hillarious Fathers Day Poems,Poems To Make You laugh

Fathers Day is coming near and we are very excited about it as Mothers Day just passed by and now Fathers Day is coming by and it is real great chance for us to do something for our parents.You should go through some of my Fathers Day Gift Ideas and then buy some great present for your father as you just did for your Mother.

Childrens love singing Father Day Songs and Fathers Day Poems and this is why today we are here with some of the best and Funniest Fathers Day Poems.You can go through these funny Fathers Day Poems and if you know something that is missing here you can let us know we will add them in the list of these Funny Fathers Day Poems 2014.

Fathers Day is near so we will be coming with some of the best Happy Fathers Day Quotes,Short Fathers Day Poems,Funny Fathers Day Quotes and more on Mothers Day.Let us know if we can add something here.

Funny Fathers Day Poems 2014


Daddy you're my hero,

Give me a horsey ride.

Daddy your my hero,

Let's stop for hot dogs,

With fries on the side.

Daddy you're my hero,

I love to hug you around the neck.

You're so good to all of us ,

give me a kiss and a peck.

--------------------------------------------
I love my Daddy,

He's my big teddy bear.

I love to run my fingers through his hair.

I love the way he smiles,

it covers his whole face,

And when he laughs,

Oh boy,

It brings such happiness to the place.

I love my Daddy.

--------------------------------------------
My dirty little hand print

I've left on every wall

And on the drawers and table tops

I've really marked them all.

But there is one that won't rub off,

I'm giving it to you...

Do you know why??

Well, I'm so thankful

to have a father like you.

---------------------------------------------
When you took me fising dad

It was quite great.

We got the worms and extra bait,

But for the life of me,

I couldn't figure out,

How we'd catch fried fish on a plate


You showed me how to bait the hook,

You showed me how to cast my line.

We put our bells on for alert.

All that was pretty cool and fine.


We sat there in the morning mist,

We later ate our sandwiches.

We watched the speed boats and sea gulls fly.

We watched the sun set in the sky.


But I didn't want to interfere,

I didn't want to ask,

When would the fried fish come up?

Oh Well,

Maybe with the next cast.

-----------------------------------------------
My dad is a little strange.

Sometimes I wish I could tell him that.

I tell him I need a pizza,

He tells me I need a new hat.

I tell him I need a new pair of gym shoes,

He asks me did I smell that?

I tell him I want to stay out late,

He tells me white would be a great color,

for me to paint the gate.

I tell him I'm finished with my homework,

He'll ask me did I check it twice

If so reset the mice traps

You know your mama don't like no mice.

My Dad is a little strange.

------------------------------------------------------
Pull up your pants.

Comb your hair.

Brush your teeth.

Don't you stare..

Mind your manners.

Do your homework.

Don't stay up too long.

Take out the trash.

Rake the leaves.

Cut the grass.

Don't play too rough.

Being a dad sure is tough,

You have to remember to constantly say,

All this stuff.

-----------------------------------------------------
Daddy you're so funny

You really make us laugh.

We like the way you scratch your back

on the doorway

that we pass.


We like the way you make that lawnmower start

when it doesn't want to start

You give it a pull,

a pull and a snap

and voila,

we're cutting grass

in the front and the back.


We like the way you fix the car

when anything goes wrong

You say we'll save on repair and labor fees

It will make our money strong.


We like the way you snore at night

when all is said and done

You've tucked us in and read a book,

Each day is so much fun.

So these were some of the best funny Mothers Day Poems and you can also read our Happy Fathers Day Poems and we will be coming with more on Fathers day soon in our upcoming posts.

Happy Fathers Day

1 comment: