Saturday, May 17, 2014

// // 1 comment

Happy Fathers Day SMS 2014

Oops
Happy Fathers Day SMS,Happy Fathers Day SMS 2014,Fathers Day SMS,Best SMS On Fathers Day,Fathers Day SMS Messages

Fathers Day is coming and you all must be looking for some of the best Happy Fathers Day SMS and that's why we came here with some of the best Fathers Day SMS and these have been hand-picked from the Internet.If you can't find the perfect SMS you can also try and send some of the Happy Fathers Day Poems or Funny Fathers Day Poems.

Making this day speical for your Father is the one thing you need to concentrate now and we are here just to help you with that.We are here with Short Fathers Day Poems and Fathers Day Gifts Ideas and now Fathers Day SMS.So Enjoy and let us know how did it went for you.

Happy Fathers Day SMS 2014

Love your parents
and treat them
with loving care...
For you will
only know
their value
when you see
their empty chair
You've seen me laugh
You've seen me cry
And always you were there with me
I may not have always said it
But
thanks and I love you
Happy Father's Day
Pay My Regards To Ur Father
Who Is Tolerating Such A Dumb Duffer Child,
What A Stamina He Has Got..
I Salute Ur Father:p
Happy Father's day
One
father
is
more
than
a
hundred
School
masters.
Dad, your guiding
hand on my shoulder
will remain with me forever.
Happy Father's Day
Thank you for being a great dad to us!
Your memories will always live in the very core of my heart.
I miss you Daddy
Happy Fathers day SMS!
Over the years
As we grow old,
We remember our father
So brave and bold.
In the garden,
…Leaning on the plow,
He would listen to me;
I see him now.
He would give advice
And understand;
He was always there
To lend a hand.
So on his day
Let’s take the time
To say “Thanks”, DAD.
I’m glad you’re mine.
Happy Father’s Day SMS 2014
You've seen me laugh
You've seen me cry
And always you were there with me
I may not have always said it
But
thanks and I love you
Happy Fathers Day
You’ve seen me laugh You’ve seen me cry And always you were there with me. I may not have always said it But thanks and I love you Happy Father’s Day.
For the best dad who always had a smile for me. Though we may be far apart right now, But here’s a big hug and kiss for you To let you know how special you are
Happy Father’s Day!
Happy Father’s Day, Here’s A Little Song To Say “Happy, Happy Father’s Day”
No One’s Father Is So Sweet. Your Kind Ways Just Can’t Be Beat. Happy Happy Father’s Day; I Love You In A Big Way!!
So many wonderful moments we have spent together, so many wonderful years in all kinds of weather, thinking of u father brings memories to mind, wonderful moments i ll treasure, these u give me sincerely that’s why my dad, I love u so dearly.
Happy Father’s Day My dear dad!
“Delightful And Loving, Loved And Admired, Dad, You’re My Hero, My Life You’ve Inspired. And When All My Blessings Are Counted Each Day, I Thank God In Heaven
For Dad When I Pray. Dad Thanks For Your Presence Throughout Thick And Thin; You’re More Than A Parent, You’re My Wonderful Friend.” Happy Father Day!
Do u know whats the meaning of FAMILY?
F = father
A = and
M = mother
I = i
L = love
Y = you
When I was born,
You were there to catch me when i fall, whenever and wherever.
When i said my first words,
You were there for me,
to teach me the whole dictionary if need be.
When i took my first steps,
You were there to encourage me on.
I know you will be there for me through all these times and more, the good and bad.
So i just wanted to say I LOVE YOU DAD. Happy Father’s Day
Happy Father’s Day means more than flowers and gifts It means saying ‘Thank You’ It means saying ‘I Love You’ You are the best dad, and my best friend Today is your day. Let’s celebrate it together.
Know The Person
Who Just Needs The
“101 Ways To Make A Great Dad”,
Dad Don’t Worry,
It’s Not You;
You’re The Excellent Dad
I Will Ever Have.
Happy Father’s Day
means more than flowers and gifts
It means saying thank you
It means I love you
You are my mother, my friend
Today is your day!
 So these were some of the best Happy Fathers Day SMS and we will be coming with more stuff on Mothers soon and keep visiting our blog on Happy Mothers Day Quotes.
Happy Fathers Day

1 comment:

  1. I really love your blog,Thanks so much for this idea.Thanks for sharing it with us.check out my fathers day 2014 post also.
    Fathers Day Gift Ideas

    ReplyDelete